Terminal 2 Shopping mall, Era Square, Seremban, NSDK
The Big City Within Seremban
ERA SQUARE – THE PLACE TO BE !
Era Square is a new 28 acre premium commercial development by Era Baru Sdn Bhd as a joint effort with the state government to promote higher level of economy growth at the Seremban central business district. It comprises of :
• Express & tourist bus terminal, 35 bus bay air conditioned waiting hall / ticketing counter
• 4 storey shopping complex with multistory car parks of 690 parking bays & entertainment centre with 6 screen 900 seated Cineplex.
• Iconic Era Walk Commercial Centre consists of over 64 units of commercial lots, housing all weather event ready 400ft length x 75 width of roofed street mall named “Era Walk” New excitements in phase two development
• Extension of Plaza Terminal 2 on 3.96 acre of effective usable land, creating approximately 350,000 ft2 of retail space and additional of 800 parking bays
• Extension of Era Walk Commercial Centre to its fullest scale
o Completion of Era Walk becoming longest street mall in Malaysia with effective bazaar space of 1000ft x75ft
o Additional 64 units of commercial lots
o Development of 4 premium commercial land to house commercial office, hotel, drive through restaurant, car show room, the potential is limitless.
Bus Terminal & Shopping Complex (Completed) Phase 2
Phase 2 Era Walk Commercial Centre (completed)
WHY ERA SQUARE ?
• Iconic architecture land mark & excellence catchment
o 5 minutes drive to the Business Central District
o 2 km to the Seremban interchange of the North-South highway and Seremban 2 township
o 30 minutes to drive to KLIA, 35 minutes to Putrajaya and Cyberjaya and 45 minutes to Kuala Lumpur town via the North-South Highway.
• Demographic and minimum “forced” human traffic
o 485,000 population township represents 46% of total population of whole Negeri Sembilan, 3 times to Port Dickson and Kuala Pilah respectively
o registering 4.2% annual population growth compare to state’s average 1.9o highest population density 417/km2 followed by 192/km2 in port Dickson
o Guaranteed traffic at Terminal 2 Express bus travelers of approximately 3,000 – 12,000 people / day (150 – 300 express busses)
o Free commuting service to Terminal 1 / KTM rail station every 5-10 min to tap onto market of another 6,000-12,000 Domestic bus travelers per day.
• Macro governmental initiatives
o Development of Terminal 2 in Era Square
o Promote bus as safe and cost effective travelling
o to combine with Nilai by 2010 becoming “City” status of 1,000,000 population
• Era Square by itself
o Single development & managing entity to synchronized 28 acre of business activities
o Business opportunities generated from approximately 600,000ft2 commercial and 500,000ft2 of retail space, excluding street mall and 4 lots of available commercial lands.
MAP TO ERA SQUARE
• “Era Square” is easily accessible via the main roads of Jalan Sungai Ujong, Jalan Labu Lama which the State Government is straightening and widening it at the moment and Jalan Lobak. Two new proposed roads have been identified and will be connected to Era Square from Jalan Lingkaran Dalam through the Lobak Apartments. The State Government has awarded the contracts to construct a fly-over across the junction along Jalan Sungei Ujong and Jalan Zamrud which will form part of Jalan Lingkaran Dalam. The construction works of the fly-over has already commenced.
EXISTING TERMINAL 2 COMPLEX & BUS OPERATION
• Bus operation since 2nd Feb 2009. Registering 27,000 passengers a month (average 700-1200 perday).
• Bus services by Transnational (largest operator now in Terminal 2) covering major cities includes kuala lumpur, klang, Melaka, johor bahru, shah alam, kota bahru, segamat, gemas, ipoh kuantan, muar, alor gajah, alor setar, whilst other operators covers areas such as hatyai, Singapore (exlusive coach)
• Cinema in operation since November 2008, drawing average 17,000 visitors per month.
• Citiliner, plusliner covering LCCT and local stage stations has begun operation on March 2009, statistics to be monitored and confirmed.
• Recent bus and retail activities within Terminal 2 and adjacent commercial areas
• Dedicated Free shuttle service is commuting between Terminal 1 and terminal 2 on regular basis fetching aveage 400-700 people a day approximately 35 trips per day
• News and publication of the opening of terminal2 is covered by major media and has become the most talk about matter in town
• Leasing and fit out activities is in progress, details please contact Lease Agent - City Real Properties 016-202 8832 (Amy)
THE PLACE TO BE
In short, why ERA SQUARE? Guaranteed minimum traffic, a uniquely integrated development
in the country comprises of public & express bus, retail, street mall. Its iconic construction, one
management planned township, making it a truly - The Place To Be.
- Welcome to ERA SQUARE -
For more enquiries, please contact Ms. Amy Yap at 016-202 8832.
Weekend promotion bazaar also available at attractive price.